Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bookwenches Gives Beauty and the Geek: Rocket to Love a 4!

Bookwenches' book reviewer, Teagan S. Boyd, gave my story, Beauty and the Geek: Rocket to Love a 4 out of 5!!  Read the full review here.

My favorite part of the review: This series is all around adorable. I like the idea of Geek-love. I found this story to be fun and entertaining. The characters are memorable, and I especially liked how the Geek is portrayed: sexy, sweet, and sexual with the intelligence being a plus.


If you haven't had a chance to grab Beauty & the Geek: Rocket to Love, then head over to the Mocha Memoirs Press storefront today. You can also grab it from ARe, Amazon, and B&N.
Yay me! I'm super excited about this great story. I loved it when I was writing it and now I heart it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment