Saturday, June 17, 2006

Schooled Gets a 4 out of 5 Rating!


My latest release, SCHOOLED, has gathered two awesome review ratings since it arrived three weeks ago. I'm super excited to hear that people are enjoying SCHOOLED. Nathaniel and Harper's issues are real. So, what kind of reviews did it get.

Well, the Mochas Erotic Review gave it a "Drenching Kitty Kat" rating.

The San Diego Erotica Reviewer gave it a 4 out of 5, stating, "This is such a lovely story of pasts regrets and new love. The self-love scene that Nathaniel does makes one feel like a naughty voyeur. Bottom line I give this book a 4. It is touching and yet a hot read. Great characters and situations. Don't let this one pass you by." Read the entire review.

I'm super thrilled. If you enjoyed SCHOOLED, post your comments below or over at my Yahoo group, The Color of Love.

Best,

RaeLynn Blue

http://www.raelynnblue.com










No comments:

Post a Comment