Monday, July 07, 2014

So, I've been bad...but I have GOOD News!

I know I've been neglecting the blog for about two months. Yes, I've been bad, but I do have good news!
 
I think you will like at least one of the following pieces of good information.
 
So, what has me all aflutter to actually update my blog? Well...
 
1. Mocha Memoirs Press's birthday month! July is always exciting because it's the month of our nation's birth and the month Nicole Kurtz decided to launch Mocha Memoirs Press back in 2010. This event always brings in new sales and goodies from MMP.
  • --All holiday titles are 0.99. See the list of titles here.
  • --All erotic romance titles are $2.99 or LESS.
  • --Gift bag contest. Join the MMP Mailing list and enter to WIN free books! Go to http://eepurl.com/Yjas1
 
2. C.A.K.E. Box set is coming! That's right. All five titles in the C.A.K.E. series that was published by Beautiful Trouble Publishing are combined into one collection.
 
If you missed any of the books in the series formerly known as the G.S.O., those titles will be back on sale, from Mocha Memoirs Press, LLC by July 31st.
 
That's perfect. Cake for their birthday. :)
 
 
There are more amazing things coming in the next couple of months. Please stay abreast of the news before it hits the Internet "streets."
 
Join the MMP newsletter to find out hidden deals, members only contests, free contests and more. You won't get bombarded every week. They respect your time.
 
Go to http://eepurl.com/Yjas1 to join.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment